My photo
lead singer-ColdInBerlin

Monday 27 July 2009

to begin again

so we begin again,

it will be easy, i will write things down and be in touch. I promise.

Any way, have finally had some time to work out eblogger, at least i am starting to. So that was what my promise was about-to try and use it properly, to find people with similar views on things, music and life. Like grrrrrlsounds. Awesome.

All day yesterday we were shooting our video for our second single. I am so tired. There is a lot of waiting around and then lots to do. We had a great time though, we were working with Anton Short who is a lovely film maker based in london. Him and his team were amazing and i can't wait to see the finished video. We even 'wrapped' on time! I will post some pics as soon as we have them.

No comments: